Reactivating Campus Information

Dear 2023,

I hope you’re all staying healthy and doing well. I know that this is a confusing time, particularly as we’re getting closer and closer to the term, so just be in touch if you have any questions. If you’d like to connect via Zoom, please sign up for a time to meet at the link in my signature below.

Please make sure that you’re looking over the website focusing on reactivating campus, particularly the FAQ section and the recorded information sessions.

Also, look over this helpful link from CAPS to take care of your mental health/returning to campus during a pandemic:

http://classof2023.blogs.wesleyan.edu/2020/08/04/taking-care-of-your-mental-health-returning-to-campus-during-a-pandemic/

In addition, look over these two upcoming webinars:

Tuesday, August 18

Pre-Arrival: What to Expect in Quarantine
10 a.m., EDT
Passcode: 891092
Webinar ID: 990 7326 7417

Thursday, August 20

Testing (Students Only)
1 p.m., EDT
Passcode: 061159
Webinar ID: 987 2129 2720

LEAVES OF ABSENCE and REMOTE STUDY

More information about taking a leave of absence (as well as the leave form) is available here.  You have until August 30 to submit the leave of absence form.

For remote study, please be in touch with me and I will update your status for the term.

I’ve also added some links to our class blog that might be of interest, so please be sure to check that out.

Again, please don’t hesitate to be in touch.

Best,

DW