Fourth-Quarter Annoucements (3/28 email(

ear ’23,

I hope you’re doing well and staying healthy.

As we are now in the fourth-quarter of the year (and what a year it’s been!), I wanted to be in touch about a few things….

1. You may submit 4th quarter drop/add requests by completing the 2nd/4th Drop/Add Form and emailing it to me, your instructor, and your faculty advisor. 4th quarter classes may be added or dropped during the five working days following the first class meeting of the specific course(s) you request to add or drop.

2. If you’re considering withdrawing from a course, please send me, your instructor and advisor a note along with the withdrawal form so that everyone can approve the withdrawal. The withdrawal deadline is May 5.
  3. If you’re considering interning this summer and would like credit for it, the regulations are here.
  4. If you’re considering taking a course elsewhere this summer and would like to transfer back the credit, you must have the pre-approval of the relevant department chair based on the curse content. The policies and approval form are here.

Just be in touch if you have any questions. I’ve also added some additional drop-in hours this week, so please know that you can always sign up for a time to connect via my calendar link below.

Take good care,

DW